Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Devastated ~ my final clubbing night

User Info Menu

Devastated ~ my final clubbing night

For my final clubbing night ~ absolutely devastated I have chosen for everyone to meet at canoe bar, happy hour is 4-6 or maybe it starts earlier I forget but webcast starts at 5pm and its been consistently good on a thursday night.So for pre party drinks we shall hit the 241 happy hour at canoe, stay on for the webcast and meet up and listen to the band and then roll on to the Jungle, Ladies get in free before 12pm so we will probably leave canoe around 10-11pm.
    Get down there early though!
    If I do not meet you today at some point or before canoe then meet me at canoe.Be there or be square.Do not be a party pooper! It is my final night for clubbing as I have the travellers beach party tomorrow at the travellers beach resort hotel 2pm-6pm to raise money for N.E.E.T and then it is new years eve and I will not be at a club and then I have to go into the countryside.
    Lets go out tonight with a BANG
    BOOP BOOP BOOP!

User Info Menu

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Tics ... wouldn't it be a wonderful surprise for your Party Girlz and the rest of the staff from Sea Star that made your stay such a Rock Star Experience if you remembered to sneak back up there and take care of them now that your financials are back flowing again?? an unexpected Happy New Year treat for them!

Party On Negril Dance Star!! Your Diva Status suits you so nice for sure!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Laurel View Post
    Tics ... wouldn't it be a wonderful surprise for your Party Girlz and the rest of the staff from Sea Star that made your stay such a Rock Star Experience if you remembered to sneak back up there and take care of them now that your financials are back flowing again?? an unexpected Happy New Year treat for them!
    Boy, that would be something, now wouldn't it
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

I helped you bring your trip in at the jungle with a bang tic..now the rest can help you take your trip out with a bomb! You go girl..I want to hear the fun all the way back here in the u.s. of a ~

Name:  Tic 020.JPG
Views: 296
Size:  72.8 KB