Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Brasi Trip Report: January 2012

User Info Menu

Jus wondering if some kinda competitinon a gwan between boardies as to who can get the highest number of hits?....ah soh it go?

User Info Menu

Your reports are brilliant and very insightful! I'm sure both you and Gerryg will have some great adventures ahead. I'm anxious for your trip to begin.

User Info Menu

get your ass down here would ya.... and whats up with you and canadian girls ....lol
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Beachgirl...I call them Canadaiaiaiaiaiaiaians. LOL For some reason.

Thanks all, I appreciate the compliments. This should be fun. Sooo darn excited.

User Info Menu

Brasi! - So looking forward to your trip report and the exclusive sit down interview! Both you and Gerry reporting live from Negril at the same time!This is definitely going to be epic! I'm going to have to bring out the popcorn for this!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Brasi Trip Report January 2012 #2

It's New Year's Eve, and I am drinking Longhammer IPA, a credit to the dryhopping process.

LOL. Also, Longhammer is a great enabler for dr-osting on Negril.com!

Documenting how I looked Friday at work PRIOR to
    1. Haircut
    2. Pedicure (no sh*t. Patty Sather/Tic Toc WHO? LOL. For realz. I'm down with the pedi). I skipped the polish but damn, that happy ending calf massage was the bomb. I need to get souped up for my modeling stint at Xtabi.
    3. Shave. Yeh. I let the shag go for a week. Just so when I shave that shazzle I feel like a new dude.
    4. My pending trip to Negril...mmm....am I REALLY leaving in three days????????

In a week I will post another picture after a few days at Seastar. I already look sort of human...promise.

Ummm. Nothing was staged in this pic. giggle. Now there certainly no wonders about why I am single as a
    mofo-ing shingle, baby.

And yes. I have too much time on my hands. (STYX. 1981)

Name:  small brasi.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  73.3 KB

Soon come!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

User Info Menu

Can't wait for the trip report Brasi.. Have fun you're almost there..

User Info Menu

YAY! Can't wait! Bring it on!

User Info Menu

nice pic ... cleanshaven, you might look a bit like Van Morrison .....

User Info Menu

Oh wow I have something to read to look forward to! I see you are copycatting by getting some hits pre trip LOL have a great holiday and remember do not moan about any prices as you may get hung drawn and quartered LOL have a fun trip brasi you never know if you and gerry end up takin a day trip you may come and visit me in country! wooooo