Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Brasi Trip Report: January 2012

User Info Menu

hahaha Tic. I didn't think of the hits actually, but I DID want people to see that my trip was almost here, I'm just so excited that I thnk if I just keep posting I'll suddenly be
    there...but hey. If I was gonna copycat, it would be you, lol. I got a PEDI...aren't you proud????

BTW: I don't expect to come close to Manda81, Tic Toc, Patty, Clarity/Hubbyman, or GerryG numbers anyway. (:

I will promise you all some reports on stuff that isn't usually in Trip Reports. Much new ground here...that's the most fun for me.

2 sleeps. Wow!

User Info Menu

Brasi!!!

Yahhh, Its almost time..and dont forget your waxing appointment in the hi-lo parking lot..I schedueled in advance in the back seat of a red plate taxi..lmao! I want you to look your best for the photo shoot ..ill have joe show up with some led zeplin mood music... so no one can hear the screams...muahhhhhhh~
    Last edited by Patty Sather; 01-01-2012 at 11:35 PM.

User Info Menu

hehe. omg. 2 days until the crazinesssssssss begins.

BTW I would love to hear Tic Toc's accent (or is it ME who has an accent?)

"The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain..." My Fair Patty! lol lol

User Info Menu

Brasi:
    Have a great trip. Here is some roots music to get you into travelling mode (and to wok on your Jamaican accent)

Gyptian (featuring Duane Stephenson) - Rude Boy Shuffling
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS8Gu...eature=related

User Info Menu

Great stuff so far .... Interesting for us to wonder: If hubby got a bit uptight because it was getting hot at Jungle, what is going to transpire at XXX???? Because they do more than dance at that place!!!! .... Then again, these three are from San Francisco, and that's about as liberal a place as there is in the world.

More, More, More~!!

User Info Menu

Have fun Brasi!

Clinton Avenue represent! (spent a little time in Albany.. obviously in the wrong places!) hahaha

User Info Menu

Brasi Trip Report January 2012 #3
    2 Sleeps

@Booger: rough year, man tx.
    @ BCBud: tx for the tunes, worked perfect as background packing music
    @ Northcoast: There is no competition as far as I know, I wouldn't win anyway
    @ Murph: SMALLbany!!!! Cool. How many times have you been to Negril?

I am one sleep away from starting my trip, and two from being IN Negril. So excited, especially because I have made so many friends here on the site and some of them are going to be in town during this trip!

On that note:
    I'd like to be clear about a few things I've seen happen to authors of other reports, just so y'all know.
    1. This trip report is for fun, and I hope you enjoy it. That's my only intention.
    2. I'm not affiliated with anyone in particular. That includes Negril.com, Sally Struthers, GerryG, ShellyK, Ronald McDonald, Bozo the Clown, Nike, South Pole Clothing, and Dennis Hopper. All good people I'm sure.
    3. If you read it here, it's true (or at least what I perceived to be true).
    4. If you're gonna get your panties up in a bunch, or if you get offended easily by the facts that I eat a lot of curry goat or prefer one piece of beach over another...save us both some time and stop reading now.
    5. I am certainly not the go to guy for all you want/need to know about Negril or Jamaica. That'd be Rob, or Marko, or Smith. I'm just a dude that loves the place and that also loves writing about the stuff I do there. I will keep it SFW&K.
    6. It's been a rough year as I said above. This trip is going to end a pretty bad run of luck and hopefully start a new chapter for me on a great note.

Now...strap yourself in, because, I'm trading in THIS work tool:
    Name:  computer screen at work web.jpg
Views: 814
Size:  43.8 KB

For these vacation tools:
    Name:  negril tools web.jpg
Views: 771
Size:  33.2 KB

Don't forget to PM me your GerryG interview questions! FIRST IN...FIRST ASKED...I'll have a partner, boardie Juli, conducting the interview with me...epicness. 2 sleeps.
    Last edited by brasi; 01-02-2012 at 07:41 PM.

User Info Menu

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    Brasi Trip Report January 2012 #3

I'd like to be clear about a few things I've seen happen to authors of other reports, just so y'all know.
    1. This trip report is for fun, and I hope you enjoy it. That's my only intent.
    2. I'm not affiliated with anyone in particular. That includes Negril.com, Sally Struthers, GerryG, ShellyK, Ronald McDonald, Bozo the Clown, Nike, South Pole Clothing, and Dennis Hopper. All good people I'm sure.
    3. If you read it here, it's true (or at least what I perceived to be true).
    4. If you're gonna get your panties up in a bunch, or if you get offended easily by the fact that I eat a lot of curry goat or prefer one piece of beach over another...save us both some time and stop reading now.
    5. I am certainly not the go to guy for all you want/need to know about Negril or Jamaica. That'd be Rob, or Marko, or Smith. I'm just a dude that loves the place and that also loves writing about the stuff I do there.
    6. It's been a rough year as I said above. This trip is going to end a pretty bad run of luck and hopefully start a new chapter for me on a great note.
    Great disclaimer LOL! Wishing you a great 2012, I can't wait to read of your adventures!
    “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru

User Info Menu

Brasi,

"You the man!~!!"

Enjoy, post when you can, if they can't take a joke....f**k 'em
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

I LOVE disclaimers......it almost always means that what follows is going to be good!

Have a great trip, Brasi!
    We'll be waiting....and reading!