Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829

Thread: Brasi Trip Report: January 2012

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Sather View Post
    Brasi,
    we have talked and you know how I feel...im such a fan....and these people here are amazing friends..some of us have met and some have not , But I cannot wait to meet every single person here..all great messages..(lola! I just love you and your message , Im such a fan!) and clairity you are such a spirit of kindness and love and it shows in your writting..Brasi you have soo many mothers , sisters, best friends on here your love is endless , and we will all be there to cry with you and laugh with you in celebration...Have a great day doll...pinching your cheek <3

Awwww, so very well said Patty!
    I agree

User Info Menu

I hear all of you!

I am so happy I am a part of the board. I have made some great friends here. I spent a lot of time with the Mighty Californian, and I hope to meet many more of you...

...and to those of you that have taken the extra step of sending me nice words...and there are a lot!!!!!!!....it's a testament to the kind of people that chill out here...respect.

Right now, I'm resisting clicking that damn button again...haha...but it's comforting to know I WILL return soon come...and that I have kindred spirits somewhere...whether on the site or on the beach or at the Jungle throwing down mad cash (right Gerry?)

Fred Stripe...great advice! Live now...and great screen name!

And Booger...if you're reading...YOU are the Mack-daddy Californian. haha HANGBRAIN!

Your friendly, chubby, neighborhood sappy muthafoooo

Brasi
    Last edited by brasi; 03-01-2012 at 11:46 AM.

User Info Menu

Maarley...you are a bad influence. LOL ENABLER! jk jk

User Info Menu

Yes sir! I do what I can

User Info Menu

Ah, don''t know what to say.. Loss is unbearable at times, but time helps heal it. It really does, I promise.
    Last edited by sandy-girl; 01-25-2012 at 03:21 AM.

User Info Menu

Marley....you are the best.....

User Info Menu

Wow! What Lola said gave me goosebumps! That's so right on, Lola! Was kind of surprised to read you are agnostic, Brasi. You actually 'seem' like a really spiritual person. I know God is "everywhere," but for some reason, I always feel a strong "presence" in Jamaica.

I'm sorry about your loss, Brasi. For me, it has never been true that "time heals all wounds," but it does get better. Hang in there!

User Info Menu

aww thanks for not leaving me out Brasi lol

The amount of support and sympathy you have recieve does not surprise me the people here are class! I can't wait to meet all of you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Sather View Post
    Marley....you are the best.....
    Right back at ya pretty lady!