Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Luvsdaislands View Post
    AAAWWWW I better not be the 5th wheel... let me find a temporary hubby for the day!!
    Ha! In Negril? I don't think that will be a problem! Well maybe the TEMPORARY part, that might be the problem!
    Hahahaha
    No way, no such thing as 5th wheels, we want everyone to come! Solo, married, party people, laid back, young, old....we will all have fun!

User Info Menu

Spottycatz, we will be at Idle Awhile at the same time :-)
    -Dave-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Luvsdaislands View Post
    AAAWWWW I better not be the 5th wheel... let me find a temporary hubby for the day!!
    Luvs, No husband necessary!!! I would enjoy meeting you.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lorax2 View Post
    Spottycatz, we will be at Idle Awhile at the same time :-)
    -Dave-
    Nice one. It's a great place to stay so we will cross paths.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

I will be there with bells on...and you're right, it's never temporary with a Jamaican man. WOOOOO the memories of the STALKER!!!
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

IceBoxLady has both fingers crossed for an April trip to revisit all the AMAZING people that will be there!

User Info Menu

Alright, plane tickets are booked so I can say now that I am really official. I have to say I love my airline credit card and the mileage that I seem to have no problem building up. First class there for $29 a person. I didn't have enough mileage to do the same thing on the way back, but I did have enough to upgrade from coach. I tried coach on my last reach and I simply could not sleep. The overnighter from the West Coast coupled with the excitement of getting there requires a nice comfy seat. Well that and a valium and some drinks.

I used to love to fly, but after spending a few years as an aircraft mechanic and seeing some of the fools who work on planes I have a little anxiety flying now. My wife used to crew aircraft as well and one time removed a panel on the wing to find an anti ice duct fabricated from Budweiser cans!!! Nothing wrong with making a quick fix on the road, however forgetting to swap it out once home just goes to show what I'm talking about.

Negril and surrounding areas soon come.

User Info Menu

Well looks like I will miss most of you...booooooo. 3/29-4/7 ~ I had to work with school Spring Break dates so I'm stuck..I'll get it warmed up for you guys though!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Im there 2nd april till 5 may.

User Info Menu

See you all in April! Looking forward to it already