Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 92 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

April Roll Call

So I figured with all the recent talk (and also with how excited I am already getting).....it's about that time, we start the April Roll Call folks!

Don't forget, the great Boardie Bash will be on the beach at Yellowbird (Rob, can update if the location/time has or will change) at noon on Friday, April 27th!
    * And I will be bringing the infamous "World's Best Rum Cake"

Also, I had already discussed with a few others about taking a great boardie day trip with our good friend Chicken and his Magic Bus (seats about 20 or more) www.Chickensmagicbus.com

So far, we had discussed going early in the week, probably Tuesday April 24th, for a trip out to YS Falls and the Pelican Bar (we of course can discuss / modify the date and trip destinations with any who are interested)

So add to the list people....who is coming in April....post your dates, your hotel (if you want to) and if you will be in town the week of the boardie day trip and want to go, please let me know....once I get a good count of how many are interested we can get a price and make a plan!

Woo Hoo! Can't wait

So Raul and I will be on the rock April 21-29, 2012
    April 21 - Seastar Inn
    April 22-29 Catcha Falling Star!

Hope to see you all there
    Last edited by marley9808; 12-31-2011 at 12:16 PM.

User Info Menu

We are in!!!!
    Seastar- 4/20-4/22
    Catcha- 4/22 till not sure
    Unknown hotel till the end of the month if I decide to leave Catcha. Going to try my negotiating skills one day to see if I can swing a killer deal some where.

User Info Menu

We will "sort of" be there in April...Arriving on the 28th. Staying at Idle Awhile... Gonna miss the boardie bash :-(

User Info Menu

Mid-April for us, 12th-19th
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

OK I am going to manifest a trip in April (an maybe one before then too) - not booked but that is when I plan to come.
    Likely dates 4/15 to early May and likely back at Westender.
    My goal is to attend my first Boardie Bash, meet Marley/Lo and Clarity/Markus and hopefully go to Kingston for an important appointment. Jah willing this will all fall into place.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

April Roll call! yay!

We're hoping to make it to Negril end of April as well. These are the dates we're looking at: April 18th - 28th. Longest trip we've ever taken!

First 2 nights - Somewhere romantic on the cliffs to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary (Tensing Pen?)
    2 nights - SeaStar Inn
    3 nights - somewhere affordable on the beach (white sands?)
    final 2 nights - Grand finale: Catcha Falling Star

I love the idea of a Chickens Magic bus trip on Tuesday. I've always wanted to go to YS Falls and Pelican Bar! That would be a dream come true!
    We've been saving up in our "iriebox" - in about a month we should be ready to book our flight. (providing we can find cheap tickets! *fingers crossed*)

Sweetness! That's so cool that you're also looking into an April trip! It would be so amazing to meet you!
    Last edited by Clarity; 12-31-2011 at 08:09 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

The Stucks should reach the beach mid april.

User Info Menu

There will 9 of us at Yellow Bird from 7-28 April

User Info Menu

We will be there 4/21-4/29 & 125 non boardies pretty much taking over cherela % coco la palm

User Info Menu

4/14 to 4/25 Rondel village.