Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Balcony view of Norman Manley Blvd question...

User Info Menu

Balcony view of Norman Manley Blvd question...

Hey crew have a question for you. Other than Rooms does anyone know of a resort that offers a room equipped with a balcony view facing Norman Manley Blvd? I keep my eyes peeled every year to no avail...I'm sure my nearsightedness does not help Thanks much and a happy, healthy, prosperous 2012 to each and everyone of you.

User Info Menu

Traveler's nicest room has this feature.. actually has two balconies, facing both sides..

User Info Menu

I stay at Golden Sunset - across the road from Alfred's and they have wonderful balconies.

Lower floor

Name:  DSCF1811 [800x600].jpg
Views: 425
Size:  82.2 KB

Upper Floor

Name:  DSCF1697 (Copy).jpg
Views: 332
Size:  100.0 KB
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Thank you much txraider and SLP!

User Info Menu

we stay at ROOMS and always get a room overlooking the road, my brother says it is the worst room, but i get 1st daylight and watch real jamaica happen while i let lisa sleepin till 7 ish, soon come

User Info Menu

When I first read this I wondered why anyone would want to be close to the road. I usually try to get a room as far away from that road as possible - it is so noisy and it goes around the clock.

To each his/her own I guess.

K3
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

we watch guys riding horses down the strip, 3 people on a motorcycle made for 2, big dump trucks with 8 people standing in the back, jamaicans driving 3 wide on a 2 wide strip, we see the beach all day, soon come

User Info Menu

robcurry...we always loved that same room when it was the Negril Inn. Oh the many sights we saw thru the years...so entertaining! The air con would drown out the noise when rest was needed.

User Info Menu

I stayed in a room at Footeprints that had a nice view of the road. It was actually a neat people-watching spot.

User Info Menu

I love running the road early in the morning (6 a.m.). Few taxis, people going to or leaving work, not crowded, 99.5% non-tourists. I feel like it's my private time with the people of Jamaica.