Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Balcony view of Norman Manley Blvd question...

User Info Menu

I believe The Rayon may also have rooms with balconies facing the road. Check Tripadvisor pictures.
    Last edited by irie always; 01-02-2012 at 12:08 PM.

User Info Menu

White Sands also has a few balconies that have a street view.

User Info Menu

ooohh i love the rayon...think it may have a seating area balcony overlooking the road....?

User Info Menu

The last room I'd want is one facing the "beach road". Too noisy all the time.

Several years ago I did a short stay and stayed at LTU in a room facing the road (West End Road). That part of the road quiets down considerably later in the evening and sitting on my balcony and watching Negril wake up in the morning was always a treat. Plus, I'd get to spy on the bar and see who was there that I might want to go down and drink with.

User Info Menu

I get the point of enjoying the goings on but during high season - not if your hearing is at all sensitive. A few years ago I stayed in Golden Sunset's 2nd floor room closest toward the road and sometimes it was way too noisy for me, a constant droning for hours at times. Their fan-only rooms a bit further back on the property would be a mellower location.

User Info Menu

never had a problem with noise at ROOMS, between the a/c and the sliding balcony door cannot hear a thing, and we are right near the jungle, great when you are waiting for your driver for p/u, great to let lisa sleep in till 7 a.m. , i just sit on the balcony, enjoy my fresh squeezed o.j. , and blue mountain coffee and a great smoke, just watching real jamaica happen, soon come

User Info Menu

Mariposa over the office
    I have won many awards in a lifetime of competition and service. But the highest was offered without plaque or fanfare on a hilltop in post Ivan Jamaica. A true Rasta and a dear friend observed "Chet you are like a father of men, you see need and fulfill that need without being asked". Let us be travelers and not tourist.