Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Xtabi

User Info Menu

Plongdin, I know what you mean, we sort of picked up on that too, sad.
    It is still and probably always will be one of our favorite hangs, good drinks, great view...just love the place.....but the vibe is definitely different and without our favorite bartender Donovan, it just wont be our VERY Favorite place anymore....sad but things do change
    BUT I would LOVE to find him so if anyone does hear or see where he is, please share. He is a great guy and I hope great things for him.

Gerryg, Omar is still there....he served us breakfast twice on our trip in October....Omar is also a great guy. We mentioned to him that we enjoyed his music video and he smiled.

User Info Menu

Hello Boardies,
    I've never meet Donavan, but I did meet Omar last year on my solo May 2011 trip and he really showed me a good time. The view there for breakfast was really nice and the food was great! I will be going again this may 2012 and really hope to see Omar again he really made my trip fun. I do remembering that the owners being really nice. Sorry to read about the tension there with the employees. I"m still looking frwd in eating there on my upcoming trip.
    Copper
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything

User Info Menu

Big "D" gone. Imfo is right on sometimes he is out pass the lighthouse.... Moondance cliffs... George, Omar are still at Xtabi.. Xtabi Resorts has been there for the start of Negril with a great bar, and great food. I have learned that that's about the only thing that has not changed. How are you doing ?? TURBO ??

User Info Menu

Hey Woody whats up? Its been a few yrs... Tom and I will be in Ja Jan 14th for a wk. any chance you're going down? Hey you get back with Carroll yet? Amy

User Info Menu

We only saw George this week. Dinner at Xtabi last night was great, as usual. Tam had the fresh grouper, specially blackened for her, and I had the "B" Lobster Thermidor. Thank goodness the food hasn't changed!!!
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

No - Carol- No - Cry.. I travel with my 3 best friends now. Me, Myself and I... They buy my drinks and I tell them stories [LIES]... Do you drive that turbo still ?? It is cold enough to go to Jamaica now. We are going down to 30 tonight..... 80 yesterday.... Then back up to 70 this weekend.. Are you still at the same place ??

User Info Menu

lol just checking. still at same place! was hoping u were going be down there. let us know when u go down next time.

User Info Menu

no turbo amy got a hotrod A6 Quattro, with the weather around here makes more sense. still have a crapload of other toys tho. will be nice to see omar...i remember his first day....long before those gigantic earings !!! funny watching the youth grow up. Lobster Thermador aka Byron and i will track down donovan. i went down last feb without amy for toots and mule at negril escape and had a blast, had breakfast with toots and chatted the changes of westend in 30 years....god its been that long. i miss ocean edge and all those kaiser shows...man the cliffs rocked. let me know your dates in feb, maybe i can make it and talk money cologne aka kenny into a birtday bash at maurices. funny u mentioned lowell, been grovin all summer on the farm to him, imagine what that band could of been.

User Info Menu

Is there a link to Omar's music video??
    I enjoyed a nice conversation with Omar last year ....

User Info Menu

Omar and those huge earrings!
    Ha!

We called him "Bling" the first few years we saw him. LOL

The link to his music video was posted on this board (or maybe the old one)....I think maybe by Sprat.
    I can see if I can find it, and if so, I will link it