Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: woodymon

User Info Menu

woodymon

hey, T&A here.... gonna be on rock with my jaf cliffs shirt jan 14-21 in my cabin. gonna sneak in to see mule and little feat at grand lido....u up for a last minute adventure?

User Info Menu

I knew when I saw about Warren, then my band, you would be there.. You must be out on the "Point" on "Jah Cliff".. I made 5 tours in 365 days this last year. We have Rolex 24 racecar practice this weekend, then back out on the track for the race the end of Jan... I went to San Juan PR for Christmas.. I am planning for another Tour around the end of Feb. then back down around June. I would love to try another one to see Ya'll... I still try to wear my sneakers so my "Feats don't fail me now".. P.S. when I was there at the end of Nov. we had 20 feet waves crashing into the cliffs.. I hope you see them Jam-Rock... Please tell Lowell I just missed him, again...!! Maybe I will plan on it for the next time my friend. Woodymon..!!!

User Info Menu

ps, saw you on one of the webcasts and a sprat photo....lookin good without that hippie hair!!