Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Oceanfront rooms at Rooms on the Beach

User Info Menu

Oceanfront rooms at Rooms on the Beach

Has anyone stayed in the oceanfront rooms at Rooms on the Beach Negril? I noticed looking at some pictures there are rooms upstairs that have sliding glass doors that open but no balcony, only a railing. Are these the oceanfront rooms you pay extra for? I have reservations for an oceanfront room and requested upstairs. I would be very unhappy if I didn't have a balcony facing the ocean to sit out on.

User Info Menu

I have only stayed at the downstairs oceanfront. There are a few upstairs that open out to the sea... Enjoy!!

User Info Menu

Have stayed there and the upstairs rooms do have balconies. Probably just the way the photo is. It is a very nice place, you will enjoy yourself.

User Info Menu

No, some of those seaview room don't have balconies. My friend stayed in an upstairs seaview room that did not have a balcony but only a window. She was really disappointed and asked to be moved, which was no problem.

User Info Menu

I've stayed in the bottom floor ocean front rooms, there are only 3 of them. You have to specify. There are 3 rooms above those, which have sliding doors overlooking the beach, but only a railing, no verandah. If you look at the website, you can see what I mean.
    There are a couple of rooms with large verandahs, over the restaurant. Not sure how many of those there are, only two, I think. They are upstairs. So, on the ground floor, there are only 3, but they look exactly like the website shows. I've stayed there twice, the room is awesome.
    Because there are only 3 rooms like that, I reserved back in August, for February. Sadly, we had to cancel last week, due to family medical issues. I really hated to cancel, but I had to. Depending when you are going, you may not have a choice, since Rooms books up quickly in high season. Its a great spot on the beach. I'll miss it this year. oh well.