Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: NEGRIL.COM SUPERBOWL PARTY !!! WHERE ??? Rob ???

User Info Menu

Question NEGRIL.COM SUPERBOWL PARTY !!! WHERE ??? Rob ???

Okay folks ..getting down to the short strokes .. one month till I touch ..with my newbie fiancee .. thank you ..thank you very much ..WHERES THE NEGRIL.COM SUPERBOWL PARTY ???
    I hesistate to make ANY plans before I reach ...BUT ..if my Packers are involved ..then watching the game is paramount !!!
    Rob ..should you make the call ? Help a buddy out here !! Was in Cuba for the game last year ..had a blast ..but me no speakin no Spanish !! and power was a likkle problem ..lol

User Info Menu

Maybe it's at Aqua Bar. The Sunday webcast is held there anyway.

User Info Menu

I don't know about a boardie party but if I'm going to watch the game (and I'm only going to do that if the 49'ers make it in) it would be at Ragabones (Red Dragon)

User Info Menu

Aqua bar is great & busy w/boardies etc. when the big games are on!! Seastar is another great place with good tvs & will have quite a few boardies there also....

User Info Menu

We are taking a long cable down to move TV to patio,,,,, hmmmmm igloo fullll,,,,,, big pear for gucamola,,,,,, blender just in case,,,,, a little jamaica spices bruchetta,,, a couple lobsters from the guys on the beach for lobster pasta,,,,, loose shirts lose shorts sandals in the sea at halftime,,,,, ahhhhh the American pass time
    I have won many awards in a lifetime of competition and service. But the highest was offered without plaque or fanfare on a hilltop in post Ivan Jamaica. A true Rasta and a dear friend observed "Chet you are like a father of men, you see need and fulfill that need without being asked". Let us be travelers and not tourist.

User Info Menu

Chet & Coleen .... I'm IN ...time and location please !!!

User Info Menu

And Rasta Girl ... if the 69ers ..doh ..49ers are playing ahead of the Pack and Saints ..your drinks are on me .. I'll be the pouter with the Packers jersey on !! H .. E .. double hockey sticks ..I'll even buy for ya if the Packers are playing !!!

User Info Menu

Negriljail - its been years since I've watched football. I watched the 9ers go from great to crap so I stopped. Yes, I'm a fair weather fan. Just the other day I asked someone, somewhat trepiditiously how they were doing and found out they were in 1st place. So - they have a by this week so we can see who they will be playing next week. I'm going to try to find myself somewhere to watch that game even though my posse will shun me and I will be watching alone And hoping for the best.

I love watching the 49ers play here - I remember when they were still good about 20 years ago watching a game across the street from SamSara and I was the only one yelling for my team. Everyone else was from Chicago. Ah - that's the rub, being one of few from Northern California who come to the Carribbean.