Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: time to vent...

User Info Menu

time to vent...

Do the park & fly every year, same hotel out of Indy for our Jamaica trip. Knowing Superbowl is in Indy this year I booked our hotel over a year ago (we fly out SB early morn). Reconfirmed our hotel several months back. Called today only to find out that our and our friends reservations were cancelled. Manager said the city bought out all the rooms for the game. SAY WHAT? Never even called us to say we were cancelled and then he hung up on me! Game is on! On the bright side we'll be watching the Packers (fingers and toes crossed) on the 7 mile white sand beach come hell or high water.

User Info Menu

Name and shame them.
    Keep all email correspondences of bookings
    Try to get an email from them acknowledging your cancellations
    Perhaps your travel insurance can assist.
    Hope you get through.
    "The harder the battle the sweeter Jah victory''
    B
    Last edited by Sheba; 01-02-2012 at 08:36 PM.

User Info Menu

Thanks B...no names if corporate stands behind their "Corporate Mission."
    Integrity...respect.

User Info Menu

Paper trail.
    Good luck
    B

User Info Menu

That's terrible! I know you're too far from the airport to take a shuttle. What's plan B?

User Info Menu

Plan B...unfortunately we will have no choice but to drive over early in the morn and pray the roads are clear of any snow or ice. Perhaps a retired friend of ours may be able to drive us over then no need to park at the airport for 3 weeks. I'm sure there is not a room to be had over there at this point and time. I should know in a few days if our hotel will make things right. I'll keep you updated...fingers and toes are crossed

User Info Menu

JUST WRONG!!! We use Sleep & Fly here in NC as well and that would be So Terrible - especially since you booked SO far ahead and kept checking back in! (had you given them a credit card number?)

So sorry.... hope you find a good alternative!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

[/QUOTE]On the bright side we'll be watching the Packers (fingers and toes crossed) on the 7 mile white sand beach come hell or high water.[/QUOTE]

Go Packers ! ! !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

Captain Oil I KNEW we were on the same team Go Pack!

User Info Menu

Cool Carey Limo service round trip to airport

I always arrange a 'shared' limo ride to and from the airport, it is so convenient and your car can stay nice and warm in the garage. The charge is less than paying for parking at the airport.

Carey Limo is the best!