Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Is the Geman Cafe still open...

User Info Menu

Is the Geman Cafe still open...

located just past the roundabout headed towards West end? Excellent food and vibes last reach Feb '11.

User Info Menu

I believe so Kristine ..... looked open when I passed a couple weeks ago.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Thank you Sweetness...enjoy your trip reports. Irie vibes!

User Info Menu

Yes it is.

User Info Menu

ty Rastagirl777. Celebrated a wedding anni last Feb. 6 people, 3 rounds and meal apiece... a mere 100$ including a good tip. Excellent!

User Info Menu

Anybody know the name??
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Rambo, I thinks it is simply called The German Cafe. Outstanding food for a great price...plus the views of the sea are awesome.

User Info Menu

It's Next door to the Internet Cafe. I was having a wonderful schnitzel there one windy day this past November when I reached over the stool I was sitting on to save the life of a plastic bag that was heading out to sea. I threw out my back and was not a happy camper for the next few days. I cursed that bag. It was one of those little black ones that turn up everywhere. They do have their place as "Stash Bags" or coolers, and I tried to do the right thing....but F@#k That Bag! The schnitzel was very good however, and the German Beer that went with it was nice.