Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 93 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR: The adventure continues as Gerry G returns to Negril

User Info Menu

TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR: The adventure continues as Gerry G returns to Negril

God, I have so anticipated this moment. I am at LAX airport in Los Angeles, awaiting my flight. I can't wait to get back to Negril, that wonderful playground that I've been seeing in my dreams since my return this past summer.

The last trip report was a whopper -- you can read it at http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...ng-a-GOOD-time! -- and hopefully, this time I can provide just as many details, insights and opinions.

I will be brutally, brutally honest, from a standpoint of a man who truly loves Negril and its people, so if that's OK with all of you, it's OK with me!

Flight boards in a few minutes. See you on the other side (unless I get totally bored during the layover, then I will check in one more time. After all, Brasi already had 2,000 hits and still has not landed 'pon the Rock!).

Name:  LAX ldownsized_0104120755a.jpg
Views: 5235
Size:  19.1 KB

User Info Menu

Party is going to hit the rock on Rob's B~day~its going to be a good day in Negril!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Well your probably half way there....maybe. Have a great time! Sure you will.

Cheers

User Info Menu

I'm sure he is on his 2nd drink too~or 3rd drink
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Gerry,
    I was collecting info and I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of videos you produced on Youtube.
    Was that you?
    Last edited by Rum-polephoreskin; 01-04-2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: typo

User Info Menu

Hey Gerry have a great time for all of us!!! Cheers bud

User Info Menu

Bring it on.................we are waiting!!!!

User Info Menu

Oh goody

Have a safe trip GerryG
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Enjoy!!!!

User Info Menu

Enjoy to the Max!

walk good.........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20