Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Legends Questions...

User Info Menu

Legends Questions...

Some of the IceBoxCrew will be staying at Legends and have a couple of questions. Do they provide beach towels? Safe? Coffee pot??? And it is my understanding that we get AI use of Samsara during our stay as well...
    Thanks for your help!

User Info Menu

IceBoxLady...they need to bring their own beach towels (or purchase from a vendor on the beach). There is a safe at the office available for rental. No coffee pot however freshed brewed coffee a bit after 7am in the restaurant. Yes there is a free daily ride to and from Samsara. Do know that a lot of Samsara folks shuttle to Legends each day for the beach action. They also offer a free shuttle to Samsara on "Jerk" night to eat (of course at no cost if on the AI plan). The drinks are super strong so be prepared or just tell them "light". I recommend bringing an insulated mug. The staff is outstanding at Legends, when treated with respect they return the favor and will make your stay awesome! Do know that housekeeping comes and collects all bath towels in the am and returns them in the afternoon for this reason you may want to ask housekeeping to leave you a spare facecloth. Any other questions let me know. p.s. will you be there the month of Feb?

User Info Menu

They have some beach towels, but I wouldn't count on them to much (might not have enough available for everybody). And you will sure like to put some sort of cover on the beach chair cussions they have (a sarong will do). No coffee pots/makers in rooms, but decent coffee served at restaurant. And yes, they provide a shuttle to Samsara so you can enjoy some AI Westend time there, which is a nice change from the beach once in a while. However, there will be more guests of Samsara using the Legends beach and facilities (in the day time), so the beach gets crowded there.

User Info Menu

Safe boxes can be rented for $3US/day

Shuttle Hours: 10:00 a.m. - SamSara to Legends ~ 4:00 p.m. - Legends to SamSara

Dinner Shuttles: 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. SamSara to Legends (Tuesday/Italian Night & Friday/Jamaican Night) and 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Legends to SamSara (Thursday/Island Grill Night & Sunday/Jamaican Night)
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

sehr gut Patricia! Would love to meet up with you some day on the island and share a story or two whilst we sip on an island beverage

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info ladies. I drink tea so need to boil water plus I like to rise early and get some "quiet" beach time so I will be sure to bring my electric pot. I will bring a couple of towels as well.
    Yes Kristine we will be there Feb 2-8th. YOU???
    Time to start getting excited...only a month to go!!!

User Info Menu

Just an "FYI" Legends has free wi-fi in the bar/restaurant....
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick