Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Shereta's restaurant

User Info Menu

Shereta's restaurant

Does anyone have any feedback about this restaurant?

User Info Menu

I've had breakfast and dinner there several times and have enjoyed it.
    [https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;130/st/20200201/e/JA+Vacation/k/51b9/event.png]

User Info Menu

I stayed at the Seawind before and had breakfast and lunch at Sheretas. It was just ok, but that's just to me. During my stay there I ate at Pilots Cafe. However my sister recently told me that their food wasn't what I remember so, if you find something really good down on that end, please let me know!
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

Husband and I were there in December. Had lunch one day and it was really good. Went back for dinner but did it on a Thursday night and there was a buffet for $25/pp that was not good. Everything was dry and barely warm. If it wasn't raining hard we would not have stayed. The food was out and ready but they made us wait 15 minutes before we could eat it. They put a wrist band on us. We didn't go back for seconds. We will definitely give it another try; just not on a Thursday.

User Info Menu

We ate there one Monday night in February '11- it was definitely one of the better meals we had that week. Maybe not THE best, but I was not unsatisfied at all.

User Info Menu

I just ate there in Dec. I had coconut shrimp and it was good. No complaints, service was good.

I had been to their buffet in 09 and also for Dinner off their regular menu. Buffet was lacking for the price, no comparison to Sea Star buffet.