Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumpolephoreskin's Existential Wanderings in and Around Negril

User Info Menu

Boy, talk about baring your soul....ya done it now....kudos to you for moving forward with your best friend....ahhhhh, life.

User Info Menu

sigh...... good luck.. Rum ....... Im waiting for the next chapter ..safe flight ..I feel like we are all sitting around the table in negril exchanging stories watching the waves..

User Info Menu

Rum, I am glued to my seat man!

User Info Menu

Have a great flight, I think we all need to fasten our seatbelts for this one!

User Info Menu

Wow!! What a start to this trip report! I'm also glued to my seat and captivated by your story. Thank you for sharing it.
    Have a wonderful time in Negril, I'm really looking forward to reading more!
    Last edited by Clarity; 01-09-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

As to baring one's soul:
    I'm usually more objective in my travel writing.
    For example: http://www.walldrug.com/t-roadtrip.aspx
    That's my only published story I could find online.

I was inspired by the best writers on here.
    I won't name them but I've complimented them in their threads.
    To me it's the personal details that make their stories so compelling - c'mon you really good writers know who you are.
    You not only share Negril with us, to an extent you share yourselves.

I also wanted to write this story for Mrs. Peel.
    She read it last night (a few tears) and said, " You left out a lot."
    I mention that lest you think this story is fiction.
    There are some details that don't need to be revealed because they could be hurtful to the survivors.

I'll try to finish this segment (why we're going to Negril - besides the obvious reasons) before we leave.
    Thing is last minute details have to be sewn up.

Soon come.

User Info Menu

Wow......that is pretty much all I can say.

I may never need books again! LOL

All of this recent activity on the board from all of these great writers/stories, draw me in so deeply to the story and then the dreaded cliff hangers....it's like a roller coaster of emotion, only instead of getting sick, I am hopping the gate and running right back up to get back on.....I am loving this one, it is like reading a movie. Oh I can't wait until we hear how it all ends (Weren't you the one who mentioned you were taking your honey to pop the question in Negril?)

So exciting! Enjoy your trip! And again, thanks for sharing it with us

User Info Menu

It makes a nice read.
    I'll be darned, you mean there really is a Frost Bite Falls? I thought that was where Rocky & Bulwinkle were from.

Good Luck and Enjoy
    [http://daisypath.com]

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Hiya Hunter.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Would that be Mrs Emma Peel from the Avengers????? Are you guys really spies????