Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Cant Take it anymore....HELP !!!

User Info Menu

I Cant Take it anymore....HELP !!!

Man all these great posts...Clarity and Markus trip report that is so absolutley amazing it makes me want to smack my head against the wall..all this wonderful advice... I keep looking at my freaking calendar and it still says 35 DAYS... man this is Brutal absolutely freaking brutal. Deep breath, I feel better now...

User Info Menu

You think you have problems? I'm looking at 252 days on my countdown timer!

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

365 dayz on this end...I'm doing more then bangn my head against the wall..lol

User Info Menu

35 dayz? Wish I was in Ur shoez, I'm lookin' at over 230 something days dude!

....it's gonna be ok....

take a deep breath, calm down, move your head from the wall and.....

Don't worry bout a thing....

'cause every little thing is gonna be alright!
    Last edited by Jasmin70; 05-19-2011 at 01:04 PM.

User Info Menu

Too long

212 for me!
    Chantal
    Live free or die.

User Info Menu

20 More Days to Go!!!

This will be my first trip to Negril. I am too excited!

Last reach was in Oct. 2010...
    Live in the Moment...

User Info Menu

Tony - Believe Me

I feel your pain and I and sittin right at the same time frame.

But...I remember when it was 99 days and then less and less. Now in the thirties...couple paychecks away....in a week in the twenties....it really starts to fly by ....time to get the suitcase out....already have my JA PILE started. Come here each day to get a fix and before you know it WE will see the shoreline from the plane window brother!!!!!!

Bless
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 284.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	1334
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

It's all good Tony. I am landing on the Rock at about the same time ... the focus now is to figure out how to make the trip as memorable as possible.

User Info Menu

Sweetness and Gerry I hear ya... I can't believe only one day came off the calendar since yesterday...lol. Hope to meet you guys while in Negril...Im buying and absolutely hoping that the time moves as slow while were there....I have a feeling it will not.

User Info Menu

At least ya'll know WHEN you are going..I have no idea at all and won't until probably right before I'm able to go.