Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zip lining

User Info Menu

got to see Zipline Judy live on a webcast at Discovery........she was flying!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

RJONSON...when were you at Discovery Falls?
    I didn't think it had been open for quite some time...haven't heard a thing in a few months. I'll check w/Scott also.

I had a great experience at Chukka...it was a quite few years ago...found them very professional. But, as everyone can see there's a few more choices now!

User Info Menu

Name:  Jamaica 2011 - May 30 - Discovery Falls - IMG_0499.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  94.0 KBName:  Jamaica 2011 - May 30 - Discovery Falls - IMG_0522.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  53.2 KBName:  Jamaica 2011 - May 30 - Discovery Falls - IMG_0559.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  61.6 KB

Photos of the zip line helper, Scott connecting Janet to the zip and Scott at what he called a frog banana tree. He gave us a couple of ripe ones to eat.

We were there last June. When I called Scott he said it was slow season, but if we wanted to zip he would open for us. Even a little bit of income helps to pay the bills. He thought that by high season he would be open every day. We were there for over 3 hours. I got to talk to him for quite a while and really enjoyed his company. He seems like a real genuine person who is trying to make a go of it in the Negril area. Here is phone number that I used: 390-4924.

Regards,

Bob

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    got to see Zipline Judy live on a webcast at Discovery........she was flying!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    wheeeeeee!!!!!!! Name:  DSCN1279.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  98.4 KB

User Info Menu

If Discovery Falls is open, it is a great place to try out ziplining for the first time. The best part was that it is not too far from Negril, so you don't lose an entire day.

User Info Menu

Trying to get through to Discovery Falls...still no answer. I'll keep checking around...