Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Less Post

User Info Menu

Me neither. Problem is I was using Chrome and Safari and didn't download Firefox until about an hour ago. All is good now. Thanks for the tip Rob.

User Info Menu

Booger, it's good! Post away....we are ready!

User Info Menu

Glad I started on here early as it took me a while to figure it out, but know its all good and really like some of the new features.

User Info Menu

Well if i can do it anyone can...LOL

User Info Menu

I can only post pics that I previously resized and my pics appear very small. I have to click twice to open them up to the size they should be. When I try to "Insert Picture" they ask for the URL, so I can't do it that way. I never saw the "pencil" others describe. Only way I can post a pic is by clicking on the paper clip. I suppose I'll eventually get it.

User Info Menu

testing

I'm still trying to learn about posting pictures. So far I was only able to do so with a previously resized one. Here we go...
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Niahs ..... no prices, lol.

User Info Menu

Somebody please help!
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Name:  Negril.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  57.1 KBOne more try... Yeah!
    dorisw

User Info Menu

Sometimes it took several seconds, if not a minute or longer to get the pencil to appear after I uploaded a picture. If you don't see the pencil right away wait a few seconds and try again. I haven't done any testing but my hunch is the larger the original picture the longer it takes for the pencil to appear. Following that same "hunch" I'm guessing there may be some background processes running after picture is uploaded that need to complete before the image is ready for resizing and the pencil to appear.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15