Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Negril 1st time- new boardies- just saying hi

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Welcome to the board. Maybe we see on da beach.

Cheers

User Info Menu

Thanks Catz--I enjoy the bike very much- we always find the best in wherever we go and if Negril is half a good as these posts suggests than I am sure will have a ball.

Al n Dar

User Info Menu

Maryann--
    Yes that is a golf bubba mug- I bring one every year and leave it with my favorite bartender- this year its a football bubba mug- my 1st drink will be a dirty banana with you in mind.

Dash-- we newfies fit in anywhere there is booze-lol- newfies are well known for their powefull drink, dark rum, called "Newfie Screech"- it is actually Jamaician rum bottled in Newfoundland so at the very least I will get a taste of home.
    We are very low maintenance tourists and make the best of our time south.

Marley- Thanks bud- we are planning on being at the web casts--I emailed about the love bus for Feb 8th but have not heard back- doesnt matter - if i have to i'll run behind the bus just for the party lol we are looking forward to the Crawl-

Patty- Thanks for the info - we have planned an over night with Debby at the Moonlight Seaside resort- her and I have a mutual friend from hamilton ont where she is from- looking forward to that-- ya never know i may even jump lol
    I will definetly post on here after i get back-

Rob n Lisa- we look forward to meeting up with you's- maybe you can join us on the love bus Feb 8th- but at least we will have a beer or 20- i have a brother in peterbourgh

Thanks everyone for your posts

Al n Dar

User Info Menu

Hi Al and Dar
    You will have a blast in Negril.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Hi Lola- I will post about our trip as soon as i get back on my feet from the trip- I promise lol

User Info Menu

Thanks Lady Jane-

We have fun where ever we go and I am expecting Negril to live up to the expectations my fellow boardies talk about. Like I was saying - we are very low maintenance tourists and love a good time with down to earth people and if we're not having fun one place we just simply move on to another.

User Info Menu

Hi Jamaicamary- if you are there at the same time span as us I really hope to run into you at some point.
    cheers!!

User Info Menu

i've sent 2 emails to the love bus but have yet to hear back- hope it still runs

al

User Info Menu

Hey Al seems we love the same things,Harleys and Jamaica!!! Have fun brother and if I cya ill say hey!

Bless

semi(and crew)

User Info Menu

Welcome mon.. Maybe catch you guys around Fun Holiday sometime. Always a great time anywhere in Negril.