Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Negril 1st time- new boardies- just saying hi

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Since you say you have grown bored with your other vacations,Negril will be like a new mistress and after your vacation you will feel like having a cigarette......Wink.

User Info Menu

Al/Dar, rent a bike if you get chance. It is a fun way to go to ys falls.You know, its always better out of the "cage". Sunday's seem to have a little less traffic in the countryside. Enjoy your self brother.

User Info Menu

I will be at Rooms just down the beach around the same time as Rob and Lisa (again I'm excited) and have friends staying at Fun Holiday so i am sure we will meet........You are gonna love Negril my name is Arlene

User Info Menu

17 days and counting, see all of you on the beach , soon come

User Info Menu

WELCOME!! Have a BIG FUN Vacation~~ Your going to LOVE IT!
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Nice to meet you - we are new to the board too but not new to Negril. I think you will love it - it is so chill. We stay on the cliffs but plan on walking the beach one day so if we see you we will stop and say Hi!

User Info Menu

11 i said 11 did ya hear it only 11 sleeps lol- i look forward to meeting people from this board- thanks for all the welcomes
    Woman! Wake me when its time to go! Ouch!!
    Ok Sweety would you like me to set the alarm so we dont miss our flight-

I love you buttercup lol

User Info Menu

Hello to you both...You wont be alone in Negril-lots of fellow Canadians around..I'm sure you two are really going to enjoy Negril and Jamaica..Just try to make it out of Negril at least for one day to see some of the beautiful countryside...and exp. a different side to Jam....
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Hi Newfiesub! Welcome to the board!
    Have fun in Negril - you're going to love it!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Holy cow! This business of ads showing up tied to previous site visits is unnerving, Al. The Google spies are feeding off my smooth thread! There's an ad at the top of this thread for chest hair removal. Only one problem. I have less hair on my chest than I have on my head! lol

Welcome to the board and you're gonna love Negril. Respect --Marblehead
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.