Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Negril 1st time- new boardies- just saying hi

User Info Menu

Negril 1st time- new boardies- just saying hi

Hi everyone!! I'm Al and the wife is Dar.

The wife and I are heading to Negril Jan 30 - Feb 14. I just wanted to introduce ourselves to all you cool people on the board. We have been travelling for years but this is our first time in Jamaica. After reading this board I feel the passion most of you have for Negril and the people.

Although we dont get to excited anymore about our vacation I must admit that you people have made us really look forward to our new adventure.

We are in our late 40's, kids grown n gone, Canadian I'm from Newfoundland and Dar Ontario- we live 1.5 hr north of Toronto in a small town and really enjoy the slow pace. Partiers from way back we hope to indulge in everthing Negril has to offer and meet as many as the fellow boardies as possible. The Fun Holiday Beach resort is our port of call for 2 weeks but I expect we will be there only to sleep and refresh.

I've included a few pics of us incase you are there and see us on the beach or in a bar- please come and introduce yourselves to us.

Take care and hope to see you there

ya manName:  me n dar dr.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  39.9 KBName:  me n bubba in water cuba.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  44.0 KBName:  dar dom rep.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  69.4 KBName:  decker 1.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  86.2 KBName:  dar dom rep 2.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  43.1 KB
    Last edited by newfiesub; 01-15-2012 at 04:33 AM.

User Info Menu

welcome to the board and enjoy Negril!!

User Info Menu

thanks pretty--

User Info Menu

Nice bike. Your gonna love Negril
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Welcome! Is that a Bubba keg I see in your hand? You're going to need that in Negril. Lol! Make sure to try a dirty banana.
    Last edited by Maryann; 01-15-2012 at 07:49 AM.

User Info Menu

A Newfoundlander will feel right at home in Negril!!

User Info Menu

Welcome to the board!
    Check out a few webcasts while you are there and you will surely meet some other boardies.....also a MUST Do is the the One Love Bus Pub Crawl on Wednesdays
    You will have a blast!

User Info Menu

Our Newfie friends

""Check out a few webcasts while you are there and you will surely meet some other boardies.....also a MUST Do is the the One Love Bus Pub Crawl on Wednesdays
    You will have a blast! "" (Marley is spot on!!!!) And welcome to the board _________ <---------insert Hugggs here..

OH...and one of the initiations here is " going to Xtabi on the cliffs and taking a picture in the cave for the calender , messaging me your birthday and address for your copy see thread http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...-photo-contest..

Im pulling your Newfie leg..lol.... but would love for your submissions AND you get to discover a awesome place
    Have fun..all us are jelouse of your trip....

User Info Menu

welcome to the board, lisa and i are staying at ROOMS next to fun holiday from feb 3rd to 19th, we will keep an eye for you, maybe a red stripe or 2, by the way we are from peterborough, soon come

User Info Menu

You will fit right in. PLEEZE come back to the board afterward and let us know how it was for you !