Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One love concerts

User Info Menu

Ah crap....just read on the Tarrus Riley webpage....he's in Hawaii on Feb. 18 and 19. Long ways from Negril to be there for the 21st

User Info Menu

Not really. It can be flown in under 12 hrs. Have some faith. Besides, I believe he has a house in kingstin. Ja is his Home.. my fingers are crossed.. optimisticly

User Info Menu

Hope you're right! Guess we'll find out soon enough

User Info Menu

Have to say that I was really disappointed this holiday season that there were no concerts. In the past, Christmas and New Years were big with the One Love concert series. The only concerts this year were at Seastar with Fantan Mojah and Luciano....which were off the hook great! Thanks Chris and Francine for keeping the holiday groove jumping! Hopefully, next holiday season SS will continue rocking as well as the One Love series. So nice to have a lot of reggae around the holidays. For those lucky enough to be there....enjoy to the max!! Still have to admit that I like the Negril Escape location much better than the Jungle. OH well, nothing as inevitable as change.

User Info Menu

FINALLY booked!!!! Beres Hammon & possibly Tarrus Riley. Should be great shows.

User Info Menu

Hi Craig!!! We met last year in Negril...remember me (with the twins)??? How long is your trip this year? I would love to see you guys again!!! I don't get there till March 6th.