Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are you smooth enough?

User Info Menu

Do you know spanish Newfie? I am a guiri full of guirigay according to my Spanish friends. My friends love phonetic mismatches and got a kick out of me being a Guiri (a red faced tourist) guy who was full of guirigay (Gibberish, noise, commotion)...
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Crusher is looking a bit shaggy in his image. Marblehead is wondering how he keeps his air in place on a windy day on the beach. Newfiesub and his bro's are down right scary hairy. They must be plumbers just to keep the tub drain clear. Gurigay won't make the leap to smooth until several years after he should. But where is the president's successor?!
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

sure i can speak spanish- cer-vase- a poor va for lol

take a good look at us- we are not plumbers- we dont bathe lol

ya mon come soon
    Woman! Wake me when its time to go! Ouch!!
    Ok Sweety would you like me to set the alarm so we dont miss our flight-

I love you buttercup lol

User Info Menu

Dos Cerveza por favor! Uno por tu, uno por yo! Seriously hope I run into you Newfie!! will most likely hook up with the Pub crawl on the cliffs on our Weds. You definitely sound like a pub crawl mate!

User Info Menu

Many men just look pure sexy when they take that approach! Nothing worse than the old "comb-over" trick.

And as the saying goes, "They don't put marble tops on cheap furniture!"

User Info Menu

The year was 1994 I was away serving my country and while at sea I couldn't get a descent hair cut to save my life. That was the day I decided. Now though I sported the look while at sea and in the summer time in SC, I chose to grow it back when I ventured home to NY in the winter. In 1997 I left the military in the middle of the summer with a freshly shaven head and that's the day I decided to make it a permanent look. Now since 1997 I've only truly grown it back once do to a minor workout mishap that left me unable (or more like unwilling do to immense muscle pain) to lift my arms high enough to shave. That brief reprieve to my hair lasted only 3 months before I realized it was time to go back to THE LOOK. I've been sans hair since my born again marble head day and love every minute of it.
    Plus I make this look good.
    Name:  IMAGE-174.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  46.7 KB
    Da Ninja - 1st Annual Belly Flop Champ - Soon Come

~Fear accompanies the possibility of Death, Calm shepherds its certainty.

People's actions no longer affect a warrior when he has no more expectations of any kind. A strange peace becomes the ruling force in his life. He has adopted one of the concepts of a warrior's life -- detachment.
    ~from "The Eagle's Gift"~
    blog.ralonzosinclair.com

User Info Menu

i'm up for the bar crawl for sure- and thanks for the beer- aw- cervasa lol 1st round on me when we meet- but it'll be molson canadian- if i have any left lol

I love you buttercup lol

User Info Menu

o yea and by the way- 11 count em 11 not 12 but 11 sleeps lol

I love you buttercup lol

User Info Menu

What? No Bradors? Hit me with that malt liquor baby I have a lot of fond forgottens involving Bradors!