Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are you smooth enough?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ralonzo29 View Post
    Plus I make this look good.
    Attachment 8621
    Hey Ralonzo, you are looking smoooooooooooth!

LOL

User Info Menu

do they still sell that stuff lol- i remember that- 8.5- best drank room tempature
    Woman! Wake me when its time to go! Ouch!!
    Ok Sweety would you like me to set the alarm so we dont miss our flight-

I love you buttercup lol

User Info Menu

Every time I ask for one the bartender (seriously, just about every Canadian bartender!) says, "Dude, only old people drink that!" LOL
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Mi Canadian brudders, we're talking smooth heads on people, not smooth heads on beer! lol

I'd hate to offend a prefessional wrestler, but Crusher will have to find one of his smoother promo shots to stay in the race. Ralonzo is looking like serious contender for the presidency. He has a very close shave, he's former Navy ( I was USN 1968-1972), ain't no denying he's lookin' good, and he smokes cigars! Very presidential. The only question I might have is what does he drink with his cigar? We'll have to see if there are any more contenders out there or if they're just pretenders!
    Respect --Marblehead, President, Smooth Headed International Travelers
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

wooo hooo! Ralonzo!
    He's got my vote too!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

You have to have the right shaped head to pull it off. Ralozno has the right shape and the close shave. Tight race between him and Marblehead. Plus he gets my vote for serving while I was.

User Info Menu

rolonzo has my wifes vote- lol-
    Woman! Wake me when its time to go! Ouch!!
    Ok Sweety would you like me to set the alarm so we dont miss our flight-

I love you buttercup lol

User Info Menu

I will search the archives....I also smoke cigars....lucky enough to get Cohiba's from Cuba where I live....always puffing away on some kind of cigar while in Jamaica....
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Now and Then

I'll put Jim in the running. He went smooth when his hair left him. I could not belive all the women that hit on him after that. Sometimes he looks like "Mr.Clean" And do not forget Irv, I know he is SMOOTH!~
    Name:  Oct-Nov 2010 Jamaica 25th Anniversary 092.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  44.4 KB
    Name:  12-26-~1 (2)Young Jim Lane (2).jpg
Views: 356
Size:  78.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

I'm clearly at a disadvantage...I can still grow a thick full head of hair.....sigh! :P
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]