Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music News - Ken Boothe at Coral Seas Garden on January 23rd!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Music News - Ken Boothe at Coral Seas Garden on January 23rd!

Name:  Reggae Energy ft Ken Boothe.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  103.4 KB

RealNegril.com will be bringing you this one LIVE on Monday the 23rd!

See you all there!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Hi Rob, was the price for another group only 500J?

I think it was in November when I was there.

I guess different groups, different prices.

User Info Menu

Gonna have to check this show out for sure.... Get in on the 22nd. Can't wait!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Markospoon - Same band, but the special guest artist is Ken Boothe - this promises to be a great show!

User Info Menu

wow...... Greg Nooks on Saturday night at Roots Bamboo.......
    Ken Boothe....... on Monday night.......
    and mi get to see Luciano at Negril Escape on da next night(Tuesday)
    wow.......busy three days for us in Negril then.......
    but it's always busy concert wise this time of year........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Last edited by Marko; 01-17-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Marko.....are the concerts back on at Negril Escape?
    I thought they had moved the shows to the Jungle permanently....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Marko.....are the concerts back on at Negril Escape?
    I thought they had moved the shows to the Jungle permanently....
    they are at the Jungle........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Oh, ok.....I got excited when I read your post that said you get to see Luciano at Negril Escape on Tuesday

either way....still a show but I soooooooo wanted to see a NE show, since I have not had the chance, but at this point I just hope they have a concert in April when we are there (says the girl who always misses the concerts)

User Info Menu

This will be one worth going to ~ what a shame I will miss it, being webcast too it will be a fun night,
    I attended coral seas garden monday events every monday throughout my stay, it was pool side and they have a stage and a reasonable priced bar, atmosphere was very nice with nice people and it was a hit for all the family of all ages, I can see their Monday night shows becoming very successful,
    Take lots of photographs for me everyone...so wish I was there for this one.

Administrator

User Info Menu

This one is live on RealNegril.com!