Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pub crawl, as I remember it!

User Info Menu

So from there it was on to Sir |D,s Firewater, Lovenest whatever you prefer. This is one of the best places to view the sunset in all of Negril with a view of all the other tourists over at Rick,s.

Name:  IMG_0744 (640x478).jpg
Views: 405
Size:  32.5 KBName:  IMG_0745 (640x478).jpg
Views: 386
Size:  35.8 KBName:  IMG_0746 (640x478).jpg
Views: 389
Size:  30.6 KBName:  IMG_0747 (640x478).jpg
Views: 373
Size:  48.4 KB
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0748 (640x478).jpg
Views: 325
Size:  52.3 KBName:  IMG_0749 (640x478).jpg
Views: 350
Size:  40.4 KBName:  IMG_0750 (478x640).jpg
Views: 359
Size:  44.4 KBName:  IMG_0751 (478x640).jpg
Views: 353
Size:  41.9 KB

User Info Menu

Name:  DSCN3201 (640x480).jpg
Views: 343
Size:  42.6 KBName:  DSCN3203 (640x480).jpg
Views: 338
Size:  31.3 KBName:  DSCN3204 (640x480).jpg
Views: 332
Size:  41.7 KBName:  DSCN3205 (640x480).jpg
Views: 335
Size:  27.5 KBName:  DSCN3206 (640x480).jpg
Views: 328
Size:  34.5 KB

User Info Menu

So while we there this guy that was on the crawl was trying to open a nut or something with a pocket knife and slices himself open! For real! So I am thinkin whats with this bad luck place.lol I went on the pub crawl in august and this women stumbled on the rocks and bumped her head and got all bruised up, now this guy slices himself open! So I am not good with blood and that kinda stuff so I bolt outa there on foot! The guy was layin on the floor with a his hand all wrapped up. (ends up he was ok, so was the women that fell before too) So off I go down the road and as I am passin Rick,s I see my friend Charma, she has a souvenier stand across from Rick,s and for whatever reason I remember,"towels" So I make a deal and get a couple towels! (cant believe I remembered to get the towels) Oh and by the way in between stops Lembart the bus driver brought me to Banmark to change money too! (Thanks again Lembart! and yes I did tip him.) So anyway for some reason besides happy hour was not over yet down Seastar lane I head, mmmm a filthy dirty banana for me or two! Anyway the rest of the pub crawlers end up showing up there shortly after!

User Info Menu

I cant remember how we got back to Fun Holiday, but it was just in time for dinner! Wow cant believe it took that long to go exchange a few bucks! I thought the fact that I remembered the towels would make it ok that I disapeared for the afternoon, but apparently not! (she is still mad and keeps bringing it up to this day,WTF) I just got a little sidetracked.

User Info Menu

This is hilarious.I love it. Honey I'm gonna change some money , I'll be right back.I've done this and seen it done to me more than once in Negril. First question is Hey , where you been ?and then I start laughing my #@$ off.

User Info Menu

Ooooo, well at least you got the money and the towels. LOL
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Hahahah understandable dave! As I was following this..when at the end you were talking about the towels I was thinking " good job Dave with all the injuries you were being prepared by having towels to soak up the blood ! Until I remembered " OH the wife sent you for towels!" Hahaha so see...its understandable how you got tracked off in all the excitment....
    It sounds like next time I better come along , you need a nurse on these runs " Ill bring supplies" lmao!

User Info Menu

Great story, excellent pics...
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

I tkink there was a nurse there, but there can never be too many nurses at a pub crawl Patty!