Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Angry Letter to Jimmy Buffett Update

User Info Menu

Angry Letter to Jimmy Buffett Update

As the Angry Letter was posted here, by me, on Negril.com, I believe that an update of the response should be posted here, by me, as well.

I sent an Email to Margaritaville Caribbean, a letter to Jimmy Buffett, and posted the Angry Letter here on Negril.com, and it was the Negril.com posting that was responded to, Thank You Negril.com.
    My complaint regarding the quality of their iconic Cheeseburger in Paradise was addressed and I am satisfied.

I like Margaritaville and Jimmy Buffett and wish them no harm. I simply wanted them to get a "heads up" regarding something that was harming their image. They have offered me the opportunity to do a tasting and to have some input on their product. As a foodie I could have asked for nothing more, as a member of the fraternal order of the parrot I am honored.

User Info Menu

Good to hear Nick!

User Info Menu

god bless capitalism...by jimmy $buffet$...who introduced the 10 $us redstripe at airport

Administrator

User Info Menu

Nick,

Glad to hear about the update. After your angry letter, we did make a point to go to Margaritaville and let them know what had happened since our service had been used in an attempt to contact Jimmy Buffett. The Margaritaville Caribbean office had also been in touch with us since your email to them.

We have remained in contact with them and had hoped that you would come back here and let everyone know what had taken place.

Thanks again for the update.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!