Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hibiscus lodge hotel

User Info Menu

Hibiscus lodge hotel

Hello Boardies,
    I decided to try Ocho for the first time in all the years i've been going to jamaica. This is the hotel I have choosen for my 4 night stay and the rest of my vacation home in Negril. I'm a single female going solo and looking frwd in partying, exploring and relaxing while there.
    I love a good time. Any info about hotel, and the must sees, also where to eat.
    Thanks in advance
    Copper
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything

User Info Menu

Hey copper,we drove past Hibiscus it looked ok.We stayed at Chrisanns a little past Hibiscus.Theres plenty to do in and around Ochie.Do you ahve a driver?We like doing non tourist stuff.Like hanging with locals up in da hills in the river after that we go down to the local beach and just have a blast.Theres Dunns,craft market,which is very busy when cruise boats are in.(hard to make deals on those days).Driving to Bob's resting place.Theres Glistling Waters.Theres alot to do.When is your next reach?~Bless!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

May 20 - May 28, 2012 is my next reach. I too share in those same adventures off the beaten path. How do I locate someone to go in the hills, rivers, etc?
    Thanks

User Info Menu

Copper,I gotcha covered on that-I have a very GREAT and TRUSTWORTHY fren that lives in Mango Valley.He usually takes us to town for stuff or suggest places for us to go check out)_Have you checked into Chrisanns Beach Resort before?-I can get you covered on transportation and sight seeing.Will you need a driver to pick you up from the airport as well?~Bless-Vince
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Ok, I didn't look at Chrisanna Beach resort. Is this somethg that I should see? I do have transportation to and frm airport, but am looking for a tour guide to show me all the wonderful things that you have been talking about.

User Info Menu

We liked Chrisanns,I checked into Hibicus.But i was sold on Chrisanns.For us.(family of 4) Our kids are 8-10-The staff is VERY nice.O'neil is a GREAT guy that works there.VERY CLEAN resort.They are condos owned by indiviuals.There is a GREAT Jerk Center across the street.Her name is Samatha.Cold beer to)-GReat music!-Chinaman store next door to the Jerk center.Cheap box lunches)-Chrisanns have a spotless pool that over looks there private little beach.overall GREAT place!!!-VERY kind folks there.I can help you as much as I can.We have been going to Ochie since 07.Any questions you have I would be pleased to help you with
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Ok, I def need a tour guide, but I do have trnsportation to and from the airport. Is Chrisanns Beach Resort somethg that I need to look into?
    I love the views etc at Hibiscus.

User Info Menu

I'll call mi fren in a bit and give him a chat about what we talked about.Yea,I would check out the reviews at Chrisanns to.I do all my research on TA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Ok, vince I did check out Chrisanns Resort it is nice, but I found a penthouse condo at the Sandcastle Resort that I've decided to take. I'm still and goig to eat ar Hibiscus at the Almond Tree Restaurant and check out the hotel. I read that Sandcastle Resort is in a better location. Then Hiniscus.
    Keep me posted on tour guide. Thanks

User Info Menu

Will do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]