Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Park and Fly? $$$

User Info Menu

Park and Fly? $$$

I always catch a taxi to and from the airport.
    One time my friend asked

"Why don't you drive and park at the airport, it's only $10.00 a day"
    Well, i told him, I stay for 9-10 days, that's 90-100 bucks.
    Plus all the traffic and gas.
    Nope, i like to kick back and leave the driving to the late night taxi dudes.

Oh, he said. I see.

User Info Menu

The "park and fly" at the hotel usually works out perfect for us. Living in the midwest the weather can be very unpredictable. The night before we drive an hour to the hotel pay a small charge of $80 for the nights stay and they allow us to park our vehicle on their lot for a total $20 for 21 days. They shuttle us bright and early the next morn to the airport, only a 10 minute ride, and pick us up on our return. Long term parking at the airport would cost us $12 a day. So for us it is a win win situation.

User Info Menu

Marco, we usually park in long term parking in Indpls. This yr rate went up to $12 day. I went online and googled parking and found that there is a service(park ride fly) that provides you a list of hotels that you can park long term and the hotel the shuttles every 30min to the airport. We paid $45 for 10 days, what a deal!
    ]

User Info Menu

Oh Kristine, I see you also live in Indiana. We parked at a hotel 10 min from the airport and did not have to stay the night so even cheaper. We drive from Pendleton so we still had to leave pretty early to get to the hotel for a transfer to the airport but at $45 it was well worth it!
    ]

User Info Menu

I get family to drop off and pick up at the airport.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Hey Alisa..neighbor Excellent deal you have going. Ours works for us because we have all night to make it to Indy should the roads be treacherous...gotta be on that plane in the am A 10 minute ride is much more bearable than an hour at 5am. Plus the night we stay in Indy we take my guy's daughter out for her birthday din din (she lives in Indy). Hope you had a wonderful time on the island!

User Info Menu

Try a park, stay and fly, paid $100 last year. Hotel bus drops you off and picks you up. Easy way to go for us.

User Info Menu

We do Park 'n FLy because it ALWAYS snows a ton, our flights are always at holy crap-o'clock. Plus, once we're settled at the hotel, we hit the bar and start the vacay just a wee bit early!

User Info Menu

We've been doing the park & fly for years. The last few years we booked through Park, sleep, fly. I gave the last hotel a very positive report and the manager contacted me to thank me and said to contact him directly for any future stays. I did just that and booked one night before we leave for MBJ and one night on our return and got 18 days of free parking. They have a 24 hour airport shuttle and you get a very comfy king sized bed, big flat screen TV, etc. Our vacation always starts the night before. But not too much partying because of the early departure. Really worth the $90 per night. That rate is lower than what Park, sleep, fly offers.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

same here.. park n fly out of ohara'. 100 bucks for the night, free shuttle bus, and 14 days of covered parking!! can't beat it!