Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Park and Fly? $$$

User Info Menu

We also like the Holiday Inn Select (Higgins Rd) in Rosemont, nice place and great service.

User Info Menu

We also stay at the Holiday Inn on Higgins Rd (the one with Harry Carrys (sp?) restaurant). Very nice hotel but we can never seem to get the shuttle going back once we return from Negril! We call and can't get through or busy signal every time we try to call. We usually end up getting a taxi to take us back to pick up our vehicle. Kinda annoying.....

User Info Menu

we also Park and Flew alway out of OHare it seems like many places in the OHare area do it, and not all advertise.....

check out Google http://tinyurl.com/8y9ns96
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

You Ohare peeps are great with the information! I'll check some us these out. I'm sure it must beat the $200 for the four of us round trip bus fare. Thank you, everyone!

User Info Menu

We just did the Stay and Park from the Hampton Inn 5 min from Ohare. Under $100.00 and the hotel is beautiful with a pool and breakfast. I will never use the airport parking again. Pick up from the hotel leaving was not even 5 minutes, and from the airport on our return we called after clearing customs walked out the door and there they were. It was amazing. The driver also took us straight to our car in the parking lot.

User Info Menu

In STL, try the Renaissance Hotel. Directly across from airport(3min ride), gated parking and last time we did it the price was $80/night and that included 8 nights parking. We only do it if the weather is bad because we are 30 minutes from the airport. But, our road crews don't know what salt is or how to use it, so we don't take a chance if weather is bad. Friday was a good example. It would have taken about 2 to 3 hours to go that 30 minutes because of ice on the interstate. If, you didn;t run off the road or get hit by a trucker from Florida....
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

We were just notified that our flight out of JFK (NY) is now flying earlier at 5:50 AM. That's a good thing but we have to park stay and fly as we are 1-1/2 hrs from the airport. Any recommendations where to stay for that airport. It looks like a 10 day trip will cost about $300 plus tax for everything on parksleepfly.com Is this the best we can do?

User Info Menu

I would think the airtrain would be your best bet...where are you coming from?
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

We have used the Holiday Inn Select as others have posted. Great price cheaper than a round trip limo, covered parking and no weather issues driving to the airport the morning of our flight. Have stayed there three times and never had an issue with the pick up back to the hotel. Staying again Feb. 20th for the 21st flight. Soon Come

User Info Menu

@rocklobster We are about 50 miles north of NYC so we don't have public transportation to the airport. We usually fly out of Newark and drive 1 hr 15 min and use park and fly. Continental airfares out of Newark were out of site so we have to book thru JFK using air caribbean. Longer travel time and much earlier flight. That's why I think we need a hotel. Otherwise would have to leave the house at 2am.