Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Favorite Place to Stay - HP

User Info Menu

Favorite Place to Stay - HP

Well vacation is over and we are back home, we miss it already.

We always stay at Hidden Paradise and love the warm friendly atmosphere. The gardens are beautiful and maintained by Brian (the gardener), if you ask, he can provide you with fresh coconut. Clyde who watches the gate at night keeping us safe and we never have to worry about our safety. Alley Cat who is also there to pick us up at the airport. The entire staff is #1 in our book. Enrick the owner and of course Mama Flo.

Hidden Paradise is home away from home.

Name:  IMG_3117.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  100.7 KBName:  IMG_3100.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  91.7 KB

Here are some pictures of our friends Brian, Clyde and Alley Cat.....Also we enjoyed our 1st Jamaican Bonfire....

Name:  IMG_3075.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  98.7 KBName:  IMG_3067.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  91.3 KBName:  IMG_3108.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  59.4 KB

User Info Menu

That's my favorite place as well! It just feels like home! Thanks for sharing the photos...great crew they have there.
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

'Clyde who watches the gate at night keeping us safe '

Clive is 'good people'
    He is the son of Pete, owner & master chef of Pete's Resturant- home of da best garlic lobster in Negril- IMO
    One of the greats from da good ole days....
    Last edited by dave; 01-19-2012 at 01:56 PM.

User Info Menu

i love hidden paradise.. i stay there every time im in jamaica.. the staff is just so warm and friendly.. i would never want to venture anywhere else.