Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting Cold Feet!

User Info Menu

check out Sprat's trip report and Laurel's trip report - it will give you some ideas about things to do and see on that side of the island

User Info Menu

Have you thought about spending sometime in Port Antonio? It is absolutely gorgeous in that area, very lush and jungle like,with some beautiful beaches. It is not a party town but it does have a lot of stuff to explore. Maybe you could do a few days in Kingston and a few in Port Antonio for that half of your trip. If you have any questions about that area feel free to ask me and I will answer them the best that I can.

User Info Menu

Change is always difficult, I usually have a "talk" with myself and then I'm good to go.

In Kingston I would recommend Liguanea Club. Very reasonably priced, secure, inexpensive food on property, right in New Kingston, walking distance to Emancipation Park, easy ride to Bob's museum and Devon house. As well as check out Hellshire beach....you can do all of this in a short time frame...maybe three days then head over to Negril.

For a completely different experience I would highly recommend Port Antonio....the beauty in that part of Jamaica is just unreal and so much to do and see. But combining with Negril (although I've done that before) is a lot of driving.