Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resteraunt review The Spa Resort

User Info Menu

OK, judging from Poolguy's picture, it's The Spa Retreat you're talking about, and they have a Web site that at least tells you it's on the cliffs - but still not enough information to actually find the place! Kind of frustrating.

If I was running a business I'd always have something on the order of "2.5 km from the roundabout". I can understand why a business doesn't want to say "next to..." and reference better-known businesses, but giving a PO box number isn't really enough...
    Last edited by wrtiii; 01-19-2012 at 08:58 PM.

User Info Menu

Anyone stay here? It looks really nice, but the rates just seem out of line compared to the other nice cliff places. Saw an ad on another travel site for a special of $300 a night. What am I missing here? There site really is not that clear and I'm sitting here wondering if the rate is all inclusive? If it is, then I might just check this place out.
    Last edited by booger; 01-19-2012 at 09:02 PM.

User Info Menu

They specialize in weddings, and people pay a ton for weddings in fancy places?

User Info Menu

Depending on how familiar you are with the West End.....it is located just past On the Rocks seaside. Just before Tayon's and Jenny's. Past MiYard and around the bend. If you use taxis they will know where it is. Its not yet on the great Negril map that Jamaicans.com did but you can see where Heartbeat was and thats the location. Hope that helps.
    http://www.jamaicans.com/bm~doc/comp...a_map_2008.pdf
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Definately high end digs - focus is on their spa services. I am sure they would let you tour next time you are in town and you can see first hand ....it seems comparable to Rockhouse (although in my opinion not as good a sea view since it is on the "low" cliffs).
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

I also noticed this hotel while driving down from Xtabi one day. I was like, "Wow, that looks nice". It came up when I was doing a search for west end hotels and after I saw the prices I realized that seeing it from the outside was the closest I will prbably ever get to it! LOL.
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

On my recent trip, I was walking back to Blue Cave Castle and stopped in on a whim, asking for a tour. Got the royal treatment.
    It appears to earn it's high room rate.

User Info Menu

Thanks, will add this to the romantic dinner possibilities
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?