Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Country & Western Bar

User Info Menu

Country & Western Bar

Can you tell me the name and location of the Country & Western bar that I have seen mentioned on the board? Thank you.

User Info Menu

It is located on West End road, right beside Miss Jenny's (which is currently closed). If you aren't familiar with Miss J's, then maybe you know where the new resort which I think is called Negril Spa...It is near that. C&W has some great food as well as desserts. Hope that helps!

User Info Menu

That is perfect. Thanks Yetta.

User Info Menu

A great little bar. Look for this sign.
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Why are all the pictures posted way off to the right side of my screen. I can never see the whole picture. Is this just my computer or everyone's?

User Info Menu

jefmaka - try hitting the 'ctrl' key and the '-' key simultaneously
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Cool

try hitting the 'ctrl' key and the '-' key simultaneously

THANKS KAHUNA

User Info Menu

I'm not a country music fan but this is by far one of my fav spots to chill and have a few drinks in the west end. Connie is great and the food is wonderful.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N5_ View Post
    I'm not a country music fan but this is by far one of my fav spots to chill and have a few drinks in the west end. Connie is great and the food is wonderful.
    I had a great time here as well. Really looking forward to kicking it here on my next reach.