Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2 weeks to go !!! Bring it on

User Info Menu

be nice if we could watch the game on the beach- the best of 2 worlds.

if crusher passes out on the beach- the possibilities r endless as to what kind of burn it is lol
    Woman! Wake me when its time to go! Ouch!!
    Ok Sweety would you like me to set the alarm so we dont miss our flight-

I love you buttercup lol

User Info Menu

theres a live web cast from the fun holiday beach resort on tue's from 11-2---
    if anyone can make it for Jan 31st or Feb 7th- we could use it as an excuse lol

I love you buttercup lol

User Info Menu

Newfie ..Windsor Ont. here ... been to Negril Lots ..most say too much ..however it's been 3 years and tings always changin bit by bit ..
    Where are you staying ? you can private message me if you dont want to post here ..i don't usually like to broadcast my where and whens ..just sayin .. I'm sure we could find a place to do some tailgating ..then find a tele on the beach somewhere ..and lets fill Crusher in ..he looks like he might be able to suck back a couple cocktails !!!

User Info Menu

two weeks from saturday....aaaahhhhh!
    first round's on me!

User Info Menu

Pegboy ..your on ..perfect timing for Superbowl Party on the beach .. just gotta figure out where .. and the tailgate party of course !!

User Info Menu

ya mon...there is another thread with SB party sites...including the canadian one!

User Info Menu

sooooon come!!!!

User Info Menu

i'm at the fun holiday beach- jan 30-feb 13

I love you buttercup lol

User Info Menu

Two weeks from now I'll have 8 more sleeps.

User Info Menu

Pegboy ..ya i started that other thread ..never really nailed a spot down ..i don't like adventuring up in dem der cliffs when i know i'm going to be doing some serious partying ..so seastar is out for moi ..
    Newfie I'll look for you at Fun Holiday ..bar area ..say around 3pm superbowl sunday ..we can make plans from there ?