Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2 weeks to go !!! Bring it on

User Info Menu

11 and a wakeup for us here in frozen Michigan!

Ravens and 49ers Goooooooooooo NFC.

Great Food and Fun with friends!!

Health and Happiness to you all !

semi(and crew)Name:  JamRock2009 080 (Small).jpg
Views: 228
Size:  38.3 KBName:  JamRock2009 081 (Small).jpg
Views: 291
Size:  32.1 KBName:  JamRock2009 057 (Small).jpg
Views: 273
Size:  45.8 KB

User Info Menu

I'm up for the game, don't really care who is in... My Vikes were gone from the start.

User Info Menu

Well boys I am pretty sure I will be burning all sorts of things while I am in Jamaica!

And yes there is truth to the rumour that I can suck back more than my share of Red Stripe...was down there for 21 Days last year...almost needed rehab! I am up for watching the gane anywhere I am on the far west end of the beach but can saunter down to any location. Just name the place and the time!

I don't know who's going to end up in the SuperBowl this year as my Steelers stepped out in the first round but I am looking forward to watching the game on the beach somewhere.

12 Days and a short 5.5 hour flight and I am there! Soon Come!!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Okay ..Fun Holiday .. and meet up with Newfie ..Crusher..Aimbri et al ..Tailgate party pre game ...I'll try to get there around 3pm .. lets all try to wear something "canadian" as to meet and greet easier ..and show off a tad ..lol
    Newfie ..let me know if I'm overstepping any of your boundaries by making your place home base for the superbowl ...I'm trying to make room for a small football to pack ..

User Info Menu

I bought a couple of Hockey Canada hats to wear while I am down there so I should be pretty easy to spot.

[/url]

User Info Menu

Ok Patry at the newfies place, 3pm SBSunday in front of the Fun Holiday Beach Resort,

Canada vs US in a game of flag football on the beach- try and bring something to show ur countries colours- any country welcome to play--both sexes- i'll bring the flags negril brings a nurf football- we'll need some cheerleaders and at least 5 bartenders lol. I'll try and save a case of canadian beer for the game- I SAID TRY lol

We can make fun of Crushers tan and show the Americans how to play the game lol

pegboy, dexter, kevin, negril, bikermike, aimbri and all the rest of you whom i cant remember the names of, hope to see u all there. loosing team has to buy a drink for 1 member of the winning team. Just for the record I'll have a Red Bull lol
    Woman! Wake me when its time to go! Ouch!!
    Ok Sweety would you like me to set the alarm so we dont miss our flight-

I love you buttercup lol

User Info Menu

Football is best left to the pros! I can officiate from the sidelines while I nurse my tan lines! :P

[/url]

User Info Menu

Football!!

Quote Originally Posted by newfiesub View Post
    Ok Patry at the newfies place, 3pm SBSunday in front of the Fun Holiday Beach Resort,

Canada vs US in a game of flag football on the beach- try and bring something to show ur countries colours- any country welcome to play--both sexes- i'll bring the flags negril brings a nurf football- we'll need some cheerleaders and at least 5 bartenders lol. I'll try and save a case of canadian beer for the game- I SAID TRY lol

We can make fun of Crushers tan and show the Americans how to play the game lol

pegboy, dexter, kevin, negril, bikermike, aimbri and all the rest of you whom i cant remember the names of, hope to see u all there. loosing team has to buy a drink for 1 member of the winning team. Just for the record I'll have a Red Bull lol
    I am game, I have a bum knee so I wont be much for running, but at 6'4" and 245# I make a pretty good offensive line! lol

User Info Menu

Keep track of what you amateurs drink...lol...jk

User Info Menu

we will make an appearance too , soon come