Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: What is the Hotel next to Coco?

User Info Menu

What is the Hotel next to Coco?

Right side facing water...left facing hotel. It's very pink...LOL

User Info Menu

Not so pink anymore! It used to be called the For Real....now being renovated and called Sandy Haven.

User Info Menu

Good info! How things can change in 2 years! We are thinking about staying at Catcha Falling Star for a first time cliff experience this trip. What is the best room there compared to Pieces and Gate House?...of course open question. And it's cool to be back on the forum! Glad to be heading back to JAMAICA!!!

User Info Menu

Pieces vs Gate House?
    I would say Pieces as it's a stand alone, however it is near the road. Bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper.

User Info Menu

I might actually suggest Gatehouse over Pisces, they are both close to the road but I would actually think Gatehouse might have a little more privacy and a cool little porch area, though you might actually be able to see the water from the porch on Pisces, am I right?
    I have never stayed in either but I can say that I wouldn't be unhappy with any room on that property!
    I will be there in 3 months WOO HOO!