Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negril Jamaica - 7 days to go. FAVORITE DRINK choice, not to miss?

User Info Menu

Question Negril Jamaica - 7 days to go. FAVORITE DRINK choice, not to miss?

So one week from today we'll be leaving Minnesota's cold weather and heading to the tropical island of Jamaica.
    This is our FIRST time ever going to Negril or Jamaica in fact, after spending the last 20 yrs cruising the entire Caribbean islands and Cancun.

With that said - besides trying Red Stripe for the 1st time, what is another drink of choice that should NOT be passed up?

I'm a spiced rum kind of gal and Corona drinker, the old man likes just beer but will mix it up every now and then on vacation.

I should mention we are staying at the Riu Negril on Bloody Bar and there is exactly 40 of us going.

User Info Menu

At your resort.....Miami Vice, Blue Ocean and Pina Coloda's.....I prefered the Appleton Genesis Rum....others in my group liked the Coconut Rum more....
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Dirty Banana of course !!!!

User Info Menu

Rum punch anywhere...especially at Canoe !
    Careful, they are sometimes stronger than you think :-)

User Info Menu

Oh and at the Riu Negril most of the bartenders have their own 'special' drink they make....some are good....some well....you will see!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Mudslides at White Sands on the beach and Ceasars at Pee Wee's on the cliffs.
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

My favorites are dirty bananas and hummingbirds.

User Info Menu

Got 2 be 241 rum punches at canoe or the zombies at seastar aim to have at least 6 of each on seperate nights and then see what you feel like after that , i usually have overproof and pepsi after that they are niiiiice

User Info Menu

Purple rain for sure

User Info Menu

I always enjoyed the rum punch in Negril but a cold red stripe on a hot day is hard to beat. Not much into the foo foo drinks with bamboo umbrellas.