Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats for dinner tonight?

User Info Menu

actually negriljail we do not have a shuttle service right now but we can assure you that there are certified red plate taxi operators that will get you safely here and back at a reasonable price,and if you want i can provide you with a number that you can call and he will take care of you

User Info Menu

very nice pics pool guy lol

User Info Menu

okay wat2do ...route taxi it is then...shuttle service for happy hour/dinner may be a good idea in the future ..no ??? a captive audience that way ..mi seems to get distracted rather easily ..like most folks tell me ..i have a great memory ..it's just short !!!

User Info Menu

We visited here last year and it was a wonderful experience. My wife and Wench were shopping at the Sun Island Outlet down the road. They got some good deals. I got a better one. Cold Red Stripe and an wonderful view of the beach. Looking forward to a couple of return visits on this upcoming reach that we have!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]