Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats for dinner tonight?

User Info Menu

Whats for dinner tonight?

Tonight at the Canoe bar west end we are featuring negril lobster with a brandy papaya cream sauce or pineapple grilled kingfish along with our wide aray of menu choices....Name:  canoe beach.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  89.9 KBName:  canoe special jan.20.2012.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  93.2 KB

User Info Menu

Folks, Canoe does the BEST kingfish in Negril. Its all in the selection of the proper cut of fish.

PS, if they have the mango-pineapple snapper, its to die for.....
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

that is what im getting when I come back

User Info Menu

mi mouth watering......may have to stop by to say Hi to Kirby and da Canoe tomorrow.......yah mon

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

see you in 2 weeks, soon come

User Info Menu

yes marko you should stop by lol.....and you tell them rock! and to all who is out see you when you come in,thanks to all who came out last evening and the special is the same for tonight also...lobster with a brandy papaya cream sauce or pineapple grilled kingfish.

User Info Menu

Mrs. Peel and I were in Canoe when a car with a trunk full of Kingfish pulled up.
    A guy from the car with a mitt full of Kingfish and a large commercial scale approached a table of (very) sophisticated African American women.
    The woman (who appeared to be the queen bee) waved him off saying, " I only want one."
    Dude returned with one fish and the scale and the story had a happy ending.

I'll post the photo in my report.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rum-polephoreskin View Post
    Mrs. Peel and I were in Canoe when a car with a trunk full of Kingfish pulled up.
    A guy from the car with a mitt full of Kingfish and a large commercial scale approached a table of (very) sophisticated African American women.
    The woman (who appeared to be the queen bee) waved him off saying, " I only want one."
    Dude returned with one fish and the scale and the story had a happy ending.

I'll post the photo in my report.
    My cliff hanger that I was waiting for ~

User Info Menu

Guess who's coming for dinner?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWEGXb2juvM

and we want some fish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2G3TKOoLvA
    B x

User Info Menu

Every meal we have had at Canoe was outstanding,hats off to Kirby and all the great people who make the wheels turn at the Canoe,see you next November!!!