Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bars with coldest beer?

User Info Menu

Bars with coldest beer?

Which west end bars do you think have the coldest beer?

User Info Menu

The bar we stopped at first on the bar crawl had AMAZINGLY cold Red Stripes.

User Info Menu

Red Dragon~ FROSTY COLD
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

No-Limit
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Red Dragon has the coldest Red Stripe in Negril, bar none!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

Gotta agree with the above post...Red Dragon, hands down...the coldest and cheapest RS of our entire trip!!

User Info Menu

the bottle is placed in front of you @ red dragon and 1 minute later it's white and so frosty it almost slides out of your hand.
    love me some pork and beer @ red dragon

User Info Menu

true the Red Dragon Red Stripe beers comes frosty cold......
    their pretty frosty at da Canoe too.......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

We will have to try Red Dragon as we have never been there.Been to alot of places that had ice cold beers one time but not the next,i think it depends on how busy they are and if they are in a refigerated cooler or on ice.Pack a cooler full of Red Stripes and ice and you have some cold damn beers!!!

User Info Menu

I have only been to Red Dragon a little before noon and they were not frosty... I made the mistake of getting there too early and the pork was not ready, so we grabbed a couple of beers. They must have just been put in a short while before to take care of the pork crowd was my reasoning. Canoe had some frosty beers, but as a few others have mentioned, No Limit has some cold beer.