Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Paradise

User Info Menu

Hidden Paradise

Has any one stayed at Hidden Paradise??? I am staying there in April and this will be my first time staying there

User Info Menu

it was o.k., descent room , nice free breakfeast, nice pool and view, but across the road from the beach, we can spend the same coin for a place on the beach, soon come

User Info Menu

Quite a few people on the board stay there and love it. Here is a link to a thread from a few days ago:
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...ace-to-Stay-HP

User Info Menu

Thanks BcBud don't know how I missed the thread..

User Info Menu

It's a great place as long as you are able to overlook the un-updated rooms. Don't expect fancy and you will love it.
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

ive stayed at hidden paradise twice.. its dated and the linens arent too great so bring you own towels and wash cloths but the staff is very friendly, and though its not on the beach it has beach access.. the owner is an old friend of my mother and he is always around to help solve any issues you may be having. i recommend Hidden Paradise to everyone.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Stayed there a few times but not in about 4 yrs. Nice place, beautiful garden and very friendly.
    Enjoy your stay!

Cheers

User Info Menu

I don't expect fancy I use to stay at YB and they are not fancy either .. Looking forward to staying there

User Info Menu

Our group of 5. Me, my wife ,2 children, 20 and 18 and a close family friend stayed for 2 weeks at Hidden Paradise. We had 3 standard rooms and had a wonderful time. Lucky enough to get the stay for 7 pay for 6 thru Negril One Stop was a fabulous deal, making the 2 week trip affordable for us. Can't say enough about the Owner, Staff and Property they were all great. Simple but nice room, ac and fridge plenty of hot water for showers.Beautiful pool in the back with always a cool breeze with a spectacular view of the morass.A short walk across the beach to their beach spot with bar and good food cold beer and drinks at momma flos, all that you need. Lots of places close to walk to. Alfreds, Kuyaba,Shamrock for great juice and stuff, Sweet Spot. Right in front of the hotel the guy has great chicken on his drum. So much, Miss Sonias not too far. I could go on and on. Bottom line great place great location great service great price. You should be happy. Enjoy, all the best Dan.

User Info Menu

Name:  61410005.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  98.5 KBName:  61410006.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  99.2 KBName:  61430022.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  100.0 KB