Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need advice quick - Freaking out over recent Negril Escape review on T.A.

User Info Menu

Thanks Liz, I have seen the map. I have been reading about places others have visited and have been marking the location of the ones I would like to visit on the map.
    I has been a great tool. Many thanks to you and the other members of the team that put it together.
    [http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

LLAP, I hope you stop by Negril Escape and give it a once over while you're on the cliffs. Maybe your next reach you will want to give it a try. Enjoy!

User Info Menu

A shout out to LLAP and Betty.....So happy to hear you are traveling back to Negril. I'm sure you will be happy no matter where you are. Sounds like this will be the perfect place for Betty. You are a real sweetheart to your wife. Sorry to hear about the job....but when one door closes, another one opens....have a rum punch for me and Jerry.....maybe one of these days we'll run into you again....please make sure you do a trip report.....All the best....from your TreeHouse neighbors
    FDR Runaway Bay 2006, FDR Runaway Bay 2007, Treehouse Negril 2011

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Theresa View Post
    A shout out to LLAP and Betty.....So happy to hear you are traveling back to Negril. I'm sure you will be happy no matter where you are. Sounds like this will be the perfect place for Betty. You are a real sweetheart to your wife. Sorry to hear about the job....but when one door closes, another one opens....have a rum punch for me and Jerry.....maybe one of these days we'll run into you again....please make sure you do a trip report.....All the best....from your TreeHouse neighbors
    Hello Ann Theresa
    Good to hear from you. I will most definitly have one for you & one for Jerry. Are you planning another trip?
    Bet was planning on retiring from this job but not now and not under these conditions. However the way things have been turning she is ready to go. She has been doing every thing for them for years and there has been basically no turn over of her job. She has left instruction with all at the house to absolutely NOT pick up the phone if her office calls.
    She says she is going to collect unemployment for a couple months then see what is available.
    [http://daisypath.com]