Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oh, the nerves!

User Info Menu

oh, the nerves!

Utenlov is soon leaving the snow, cold and all things winter behind for a sunsoaked two weeks. And the nerves are rapidly building!
    The thoughts are spinning, I'm making a bunch of different lists. What to pack, when to leave, what to do when. And when I think I've got everything covered, I remember something else. Must buy catfood, must arrange with catsitter when I can deliver said cat.
    Oh, and music! Need some new tunes for my ipod, ask friend for input.
    And then it hits me! I haven't booked transport from the airport to the hotel! I definitly need to do that.
    After all, I'm the kinda girl that thinks safe is way better than sorry.
    Internet! I forgot to think about wifi when I booked my hotel. I promised everyone from my best friend to my worrisome aunt that I'll update my facebook as soon as I get there. Now that I think about it, you guys probably know the answer! Does tree house have wifi? Either in room or lobby?
    I sure hope so.
    And that brings me to think of phone, where did I put my old ericsson? Didn't someone borrow it? I shall retrive it! I plan on just buying a prepaid simcard in Negril.
    Insect spray, didn't I read somewhere that it's best to bring one from home? Well, seeing as it is snowing and all insects in Norway are either hibernating or dead those are kinda hard to come by. No need to put that on any list then!
    Books! I haven't a single book I haven't already read. Note to self, buy a couple when in London.
    You see, to really build up my nerves to what must be an unhealthy level, I need to stay a night in London.
    And my winterjacket, leave it? I'll only need it to and from airport. Eh, leave it! Rather be cold on the way than having to lug that big thing around.
    Sleep, I should get some. It's almost midnight, I should get som sleep.

You would think I'm leaving tomorrow by the amount of stress in my body, but no. Not until Friday! There will be plenty of time to fix what needs to be fixed. Relax, Utenlov. Relax!
    Last edited by utenlov; 01-24-2012 at 03:58 PM.

User Info Menu

haha....love it...you're in full Jamaica mode!

User Info Menu

i believe treehouse has wifi in the lobby!

User Info Menu

Tree House has wifi in the lobby - I sit on the beach and can answer my emails from there.
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Wow , das a really long journey. Yu in Olso , now?? Have loads of fun.

User Info Menu

I can so relate to this post...going through the same thing here!!!! I hope this ball of nerves just melts away once I get there or else I may just stroke out....lol

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

I really understand! My last few days before departure were tough. But it's worse coming back!

I can't wait to read your trip reports!

User Info Menu

Yup!
    What Brasi said.
    Exactly!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    haha....love it...you're in full Jamaica mode!
    yes, I belive I am!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiB View Post
    Tree House has wifi in the lobby - I sit on the beach and can answer my emails from there.
    That's me relived!