Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oh, the nerves!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ackee View Post
    Wow , das a really long journey. Yu in Olso , now?? Have loads of fun.
    I'm in Oslo alright. And it is a fairly long journey, first a 2.5 hour flight ton London on friday then a 10 hour direct flight to go and I'm there! Not to bad, would have been worse had I chose New Zealand.. Not that I ever considered New Zealand, but still, it would have been worse
    And I sure will to my utmost to have all the fun I can handle

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin, PA View Post
    I can so relate to this post...going through the same thing here!!!! I hope this ball of nerves just melts away once I get there or else I may just stroke out....lol
    It pleases me to know there are more of us out there! See you there

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    I really understand! My last few days before departure were tough. But it's worse coming back!

I can't wait to read your trip reports!
    My tripreports will hopefully be something other than; Alone! (travelling solo)

User Info Menu

Ok, it's been two days since I posted. You would think I'd manage to get something done by now. And it feels like all I have been doing, except from work, is things related to my trip. But when I think things through for the hundredandfifth time I haven't gotten that much done. What have I been up to? Not sleeping that's for sure! I must have had my head in the clouds as usual. Oh well, I've got my lists and I know where my suitcase is so it'll be fine. Come to think of it, I know where my passport is and that it doesn't expire for another couple of years.
    Transport! Goddamnit girl, get your act together and arrange it! Will do that right now..