Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inexpensive room?

User Info Menu

Inexpensive room?

I am looking for recomendations of inexpensive accomadations. Basically a bed is all that is needed? Shared facilities are ok. Clean and secure. Beach or garden. $20 us/nite or less first week of March. Walking distance to NBCC. Is this possible? If so contact info of said establishments would be appreciated.
    Last edited by vikesinja; 01-22-2012 at 09:55 PM.

User Info Menu

Westport cottages or Negril Yoga Center perhaps .... For this kind of deal, it's hard to find it over the Net but easier once your feet are in Negril ....

User Info Menu

Jah B's..? You used to be be able to camp at Roots Bamboo for $10 night, too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    Jah B's..? You used to be be able to camp at Roots Bamboo for $10 night, too.
    pretty much what Brasi said.. jah-b's ranges from 30-45 a night.

User Info Menu

you can also try bungalo sun garden resort.. im not sure of their exact rate but i believe it rages between $20-$30 a night.

User Info Menu

Yellowbird used to have some "sleeping" cabins.....very inexpensive.

User Info Menu

Secret Cabins...just saw a great deal on a travel site...

User Info Menu

ive never been to villa la cage - but they are on the west end rd, you would have a private room and bathroom, and a room with no air i believe is 30$.. although i have never stayed there - i have read decent things..

User Info Menu

donaldson's inn ........ beach side cabin ............. shared facilities Name:  donaldsons.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  21.0 KB........ across the street from Ossies Jerk Shack

User Info Menu

You can try hostels, there were 2 guys last week that sere staying at one.

http://www.hostelworld.com/search?ci...ountry=Jamaica