Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Negril and "The Big Lebowski"

User Info Menu

The dude abides...
    March 2006 - Blue Cave Castle | November 2007 - Beaches Sandy Bay | November 2008 - Blue Cave Castle/Rockhouse/Grand Lido | March 2012 - Blue Cave Castle

User Info Menu

GerryG is certainly an "LA Guy" in the respect that the man parties, hard...

I even had a hard time keeping up. You shoulda seen the look on the the waiter's face when Gerry yelled from my balcony at Sunset on the Cliffs..."we need six beers mon!!!!!..."

It was 7...............................AM. I was mortified. GerryG was...Gerry f-n G. LOL

One of those stories that didn't make the cut for the TRip REport LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    GerryG is certainly an "LA Guy" in the respect that the man parties, hard...

I even had a hard time keeping up. You shoulda seen the look on the the waiter's face when Gerry yelled from my balcony at Sunset on the Cliffs..."we need six beers mon!!!!!..."

It was 7...............................AM. I was mortified. GerryG was...Gerry f-n G. LOL

One of those stories that didn't make the cut for the TRip REport LOL
    The dude takes naps, so he is not a true LA guy.... LOL

That is funny though..... I'm usually the last one up, so I'm sure the Dude and I would have a good time....

Did you ride b!tch on his scooter?
    Last edited by booger; 01-24-2012 at 12:19 AM.

User Info Menu

It was 7:30 .....

User Info Menu

Seen the movie multiple times.

I'm not feeling GG123 as the Dude. GerryG wants to go to law school to make $200k/year. The thought of doing that would cause the dude to go into a catatonic state.

Although, the scooter tale got a little close to dude-ness...
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

(When I saw the title of this thread the fist thing I did was tell my co-worker who has big poster of "The Dude" in his cubicle. I was forced to watch it when I was promoted into this department. John Goodman's character frustrates me so much that I don't enjoy watching the movie. I just want to reach into the TV, grab him by the neck and yell "wtf are you thinking!"....lol)

Shut Up Donnie!

User Info Menu

". . . you're like a child who wanders into the the middle of a movie."
    That rug really tied the room together.

User Info Menu

I never once rode ***** on Gerry's scooter. I flat-out refused.

Don't call me Jody. LOL

User Info Menu

I think we were at Seastar when Gerry offered to give Mrs. Peel and I a scooter ride home in two trips.

It was one of those kindly made Jamaican promises that usually dissipate from benign neglect.

Fortunately we didn't address the offer and before we knew it Gerry had vanished in the night

User Info Menu

"Is this your homework, Larry?"
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness." - Mark Twain